Plans & Reports
- Public Housing Admissions & Continued Occupancy Policy ACOPpublished May 12, 2021
- Administrative Plan 2019published February 24, 2021
- Annual Plan – Fiscal Year 2021 – 2022published February 24, 2021
- Strategic Plan 2019-2022published February 24, 2021
The Housing Authority of the City of Fort Myers (HACFM) develops the Annual Plan in compliance with the Quality Housing and Work Responsibility Act of 1998. Made available below are previous Annual Plans submitted to the US Department for Housing and Urban Development. Annual plans are available for review at the Housing Authorities Administrative Building and at all Property Manager Office’s.
Please see HACFM’s contact us page for property locations and information.
Agency Plan Information
Occupancy Policies (ACOP) Revisions, Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Administrative Plan Revisions, and Capital Fund Program Five-Year Action Plans at the Housing Authorities Administrative Building and at all Property Manager Office’s. Please see HACFM’s contact us page for property locations and information.
Any comments during the public comment period to the Annual plans can be submitted to HACFM as follows:
- In person with a written request at the HACFM Administration Building, located at 4224 Renaissance Preserve Way, Fort Myers, FL, 33916
- In person with a written request to Property Managers of any HACFM location
- Written request via email to
Please visit the News/Meeting section of HACFM’s website for Meetings pertaining to the Annual Plan.